WOMEN’S 4 WEEK PROGRAM (At-Home Version Included) – Used for the March Challenge
Please Note: There is a download link available immediately after purchase. You will ALSO receive an email with the download link, but please make sure to check both your Inbox & Spam folders of your PAYPAL email address. If you can not find the email, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This four week program is written with the intention to gain muscle & strength, lose fat, promote optimal digestion and nutrient absorption, eliminate inflammation and maximize gut health for healthy skin, hair and improved health overall.
With balanced, whole food sources and flexibility for long term adherence you will feel energized throughout the program, while improving your athletic, aesthetic & beauty goals and overall health.
AT HOME Version Included.
Equipment Needed: dumbbells, bands (loops), ankle weights (optional)
WOMEN’S FOUR WEEK TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE STARTS MONDAY MARCH 5, 2018
Entry is open until Friday March 9, 2018.
- Purchase this diet and training program to use as your challenge manual and entry.
- Email us at email@example.com with your “before” photos (front, back and left side only. NO SELFIES and NO FLEXING!). Your photos MUST be displaying the verified current date ( ex. holding a newspaper, holding your phone/ipad having Googled “today’s date” on the screen, etc). You may NOT submit your photos before March 4th, 2018
- Email us your “after” photos (same setup) by Monday April 2, 2018
- Include your name & PayPal info used to purchase the program with your before and after photos
MOST IMPRESSIVE TRANSFORMATION WINS:
- One in-person personal training session with Justin or Steph (if you’re local) or any BUILT program from the Shop
- Custom IAMBUILT Fat Gripz @fatgripz
- Vegan, tested product supplement(s)
WOMEN’S PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Two different training splits with 5 detailed workouts each (5 to 7 day training options & at-home version included)
- Two diets: Low carb & high carb (regular, vegan & vegetarian options for each diet)
- 15 circuits
- Carb cycling explanation
- Methods to muscle growth explanation
- Tips for improved digestion
- Supplement suggestions & links
- Fruits & veggies recipes (smoothies, soup, juice, etc)
Diets & programs are pre written and generalized for the majority, with the intention to gain muscle while losing fat & improving overall health & digestion.
THANK YOU & GOOD LUCK!!!!